Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups Diced Ham (We choose Marble Ridge Farms Pork!)
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach
- 2 (8 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups Half-and-Half cream
- 1 tbsp. Blues Hog Truffle & Chop seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat smoker to 300℉.
- Dice ham, chop spinach. Place ham and cheese in pie shells.
- Beat eggs, then add half-and-half, Truffle & Chop, nutmeg, salt & pepper in a bowl until well combined. Pour egg mixture into pie shells.
- Bake uncovered until filling is set, 45-50 minutes. Let cool to room temperature before serving.