- 2 8oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Blues Hog Sweet & Savory
- 1 Cup Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce OR Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the Gateway Drum Smokers 200º-225º
- Combine the blocks of cream cheese and form into a 6 inch cake or alternative shape.
- Place cream cheese on non-stick foil square (so it can be moved around) and transfer to a cast iron skillet.
- Coat the cream cheese with Blues Hog Sweet & Savory.
- Score the top of the block 1/4 inch down in criss cross pattern even wedges.
- Transfer to smoker and let cook for approximately 2 hours our until the outside reaches the desired color.
- Pour BBQ sauce over top – Raspberry Chipotle for a fruity heat or Tennessee Red for a tangy pop. Serve with crackers or chips.