Skip to content
- Preheat your smoker to 300℉.
- Cut chicken(s) in half and remove spine.
- Mix 1/2 cup Rise & Brine to 2 cups room temperature water and shake. Inject chicken halves from the backside (about 2 syringes in each half). Place hanger hook under each breastbone.
- Season chicken with Cajun Bayou, All In, or preferred seasoning of choice to taste.
- Hang in drum for 20-30 minutes then rotate to other side (for an even cook). Let cook for 45 more minutes until internal temperature reaches 150-175℉.
- Serve and enjoy!