Skip to content
- In a small bowl, combine all chimichurri ingredients together and blend well. Pour into a mason jar. Seal the jar and let set overnight in the fridge so the flavors can meld together.
- Coat the tri-tip lightly with dry Blues Hog Beef Marinade and let sit in the fridge for a few hours before cooking.
- Preheat smoker to 275 and light a charcoal grill.
- Season the tri-tip generously with a coating of both Bold & Beefy and Sweet b& Savory. Allow meat to sweat for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the roast to the smoker and let it cook until internal temperature reaches 125-130℉.
- Transfer tri-tip to charcoal grill and sear each side for a few minutes until the internal temperature reaches 135-140 for a medium rare cook.
- Once the meat reaches desired doneness, wrap tri-tip in foil and let rest for a few minutes.
- Slice against the grain and serve with chimichurri sauce over top!