- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 3 Bone-In Pork Chops (We choose Marble Ridge Farms!)
- Blues Hog All In Seasoning
- Blues Hog Truffle & Chop Seasoning
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Blues Hog Tennessee Red
- 8 oz. your favorite beer or Sun Drop
- 1/2 cup Blues Hog Truffle & Chop
- Fire up drum to 300℉.
- Make Baste: Mix 2 sticks unsalted butter, Tennessee Red, Beer, and Truffle & Chop seasoning over low heat until melted. Stir to combine, and set aside.
- Heat drum up to 425℉ (for sear).
- Season both sides of Pork Chops generously with Truffle & Chop seasoning, followed by a light layer of All In Seasoning. Let seasonings sit for 20 minutes.
- Place pork chops on drum for a quick sear (about 3-4 minutes), flip and repeat on other side.
- Cool drum back down to 300℉.
- Dip pork chops into baste and place back on heat, repeating for flavor, until internal temperature reaches 135℉.
- Remove from heat and let rest. Serve and enjoy!