Skip to content
- Preheat smoker to 250℉.
- Fully cook sizzle bacon and chop into small pieces.
- Place pork and beef in a bowl with bacon, chopped onion, parmesan cheese, chopped garlic, 2 eggs, Truffle & Chop, and bread crumbs. Combine until well mixed.
- Form into large meatballs (2 oz. each).
- Spray wire rack with cooking spray and place meatballs on the rack. Dust with Bold & Beefy and Sweet & Savory. Wrap edges with foil.
- Cook until they reach an internal temperature of 165 (35-40 minutes). Top with Smokey Mountain and Raspberry Chipotle and let sit for 3 more minutes.
- Cut sub bread and coat in melted butter and High Flyin' Chicken. Place on grill or flat top until crisp.
- Cover sub bread with provel cheese and place back on flat top or grill until melted. Remove meatballs from heat and place. on bread until covered.
- Top with more cheese, Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce, and slaw. Serve and enjoy!