- 6-8 Whole Jalepenos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 Tbsp Blues Hog Sweet & Savory
- 1 Cup Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce OR Tennessee Red BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the Gateway Drum Smokers 300º with lump charcoal.
- Slice jalapenos in half and core out the seeds and membrane.
- Spoon 1-2 tsp of cream cheese into each jalapeno boat.
- Dice colby jack cheese into 1/2 in cubes and place one on each jalapeno.
- Cut bacon slices and wrap each jalapeno with the slice. Secure the jalapeno in place with a toothpick to prevent unraveling.
- Sprinkle jalapeno poppers with both Sweet & Savory Seasoning and Bold & Beefy Seasoning.
- Place on the top smoker grate and let cook for 20-30 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.
- Serve with a drizzle of Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce.