- 3/4 cup Blues Hog Rodeo Rub Seasoning
- 1 cup Blues Hog Honey Mustard
- 1 Marble Ridge Farms Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Squash (Sliced)
- 1 Zucchini (Sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (Sliced)
- 1 Red Pepper (Cut In Wide Strips)
- 1 Orange Pepper (Cut in Wide Strips)
- 1/2 lb. Asparagus
For Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat your smoker to 300.
- Clean the silver skin (cut some fat off).
- Pour Blues Hog Honey Mustard into a bowl and roll tenderloin in it.
- Pour Blues Hog Rodeo Rub on a plate. Roll and press rub onto the tenderloin to coat it.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- When done, place on Gateway Smoker to cook for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145.
- Place squash, zucchini, peppers, and red onion in a bowl. Pour olive oil and 1/4 cup Blues Hog Rodeo Rub on top and toss to coat.
- Place asparagus in bowl and coat with leftover rub and oil mixture.
- Place on Gateway at 300F for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Slice tenderloin and plate with vegetables.