- This appliance is intended for outdoor use only.
- Do not store liquid propane cylinder within 10 feet (3m) of this appliance.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors within 25 feet (8m) of this appliance.
- Combustible materials should never be within 24 inches of this appliance.
- This appliance should never be used by children. Accessible parts of this appliance may be very hot. Keep young children away while in use.
- You should exercise reasonable care when operating this appliance. It will be hot during cooking or cleaning and should never be left unattended or moved while in operation.
- Never lean over this appliance or place hand or fingers directly on this appliance while it is in operation.
- Should a grease fire occur, leave door closed until fire is out.
- This appliance should be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis.
- Use heat-resistant barbecue mitts or gloves when operating this appliance.
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: FUELS USED IN WOOD OR CHARCOAL BURNING APPLIANCES, AND THE PRODUCTS OF COMBUSTION OF SUCH FUELS, CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING CARBON BLACK, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND CARBON MONOXIDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
- If you have caster wheels,
make sure to cook on a level ground.
- Always make sure drum is
cooled before loading into vehicle for transport.