- This appliance is intended for outdoor use only.
- Do not store liquid propane cylinder within 10 feet (3m) of this appliance.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors within 25 feet (8m) of this appliance.
- Combustible materials should never be within 24 inches of this appliance.
- This appliance should never be used by children. Accessible parts of this appliance may be very hot. Keep young children away while in use.
- You should exercise reasonable care when operating this appliance. It will be hot during cooking or cleaning and should never be left unattended or moved while in operation.
- Never lean over this appliance or place hand or fingers directly on this appliance while it is in operation.
- Should a grease fire occur, leave door closed until fire is out.
- This appliance should be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis.
- Use heat-resistant barbecue mitts or gloves when operating this appliance.
- If you have caster wheels,
make sure to cook on a level ground.
- Always make sure drum is
cooled before loading into vehicle for transport.